WILL BE LIVE SOON
EAM 2024 @ The Graduate
Address: 11 Dorrance Street, Providence, RI, 02903, US
Check-In Time: 4:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
The hotel is unable to ensure guestrooms will be available for those checking in before 4:00PM. Every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for early arrival. The Guest Services Department will store baggage, if requested, for early arrivals and for guests attending functions on the day of departure. We do ask that attendees checkout prior to the commencement of any events being held on their expected departure day.
Parking: Self parking is available at the Biltmore Garage located behind the hotel. This parking garage is not owned or managed by Graduate Providence, and pricing is subject to change without notice.
On Site Amenities:
- Poindexter Coffee – a new take on the classic coffee bar concept, serving toasty breakfast sandwiches and freshly baked pastries alongside cold-pressed coffees and iced matcha lattes in a cozy diner environment. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Reiners Restaurant and Gameroom – A first-of-its-kind eatery, Reiners blends old-school charm with an immersive sports-inspired dining experience. Stop by to catch a game on TV with friends, tee off in one of our Topgolf® Swing Suites® or simply indulge in elevated pub fare with a local twist.
- The Norwich Spa at Graduate Providence - The Sister Spa of The Spa at Norwich Inn in Connecticut. You’ll find pampering treatments, developed and refined by leading professionals in skin care, body care, make-up and the art of massage, all within 10 treatment rooms, a hair salon, manicure and pedicure stations, infrared sauna, 3 relaxation rooms, and so much more.
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the hotel, to include overnight rooms, meeting space, and all public areas.
- Twenty-four hour complimentary Fitness Center with Peloton bike.
- Steps from the Rhode Island Convention Center, Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence Performing Arts Center, and Trinity Repertory Company.
- Providence offers a variety of shopping and dining options from Providence Place Mall to the boutique shops of Westminster Street, Dave and Buster’s to historic Federal Hill, and so much more.
- One of Providence’s most popular attractions, WaterFire, is visible from many of our guest rooms and is just steps from our front entrance.
- Short walk away from some of the area’s most prestigious institutes of higher learning including Brown University, Providence College, Rhode Island School of Design, and Johnson & Wales University.
- T.F. Green Airport is only ten miles from the hotel and serves all major domestic airlines and is one of the nation’s lower fare airports. A standard cab fare is approximately $30.00.
- The Providence Amtrak station is located three blocks from the hotel.