The Eastern Academy of Management (EAM) provides a friendly, informal, and supportive environment, which facilitates contact with one’s peers. We encourage this kind of involvement and welcome the opportunity it provides to overcome the geographical obstacles to frequent interaction in our profession.
EAM provides a multitude of opportunities for involvement in the research and teaching of management professionals.
Hundreds of members annually:
- Find out the state of the art in management research and education;
- Publish articles in a variety of professional journals;
- Network with academic and professional colleagues;
- Present papers, exercises, and ideas;
- Chair paper and symposium sessions;
- Review papers;
- Contribute to sessions and discussions;
- Attend our international conference;
- Serve as EAM (and National Academy) officers, directors, and fellows;
- Become members of one of the affiliated groups;
- Serve as state and province membership and affiliated group chairs;
- Become ad hoc committee members.
Membership – $50 / Year
Please contact Yi Yang, Vice President for Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.